In an attempt to reduce the number of DUIs throughout the state, law enforcement in New Mexico are cracking down on offenders. However, while state law is very clear regarding legal driving limits and procedures law enforcement must follow during a DUI stop, instances still occur in which law enforcement violates individuals’ rights. The Albuquerque DUI defense attorneys at Simon A. Kubiak, Attorneys at Law, PC, advocate on behalf of defendants in DUI cases to ensure that law enforcement nor the state prosecution overstep their boundaries.
Unwavering Support at All Stages of Your Case
From educating you on criminal proceedings to building a solid defense to ensuring that your rights are upheld, our team at Simon A. Kubiak, Attorneys at Law, PC, will not rest until we help you achieve a favorable outcome to your case. When you come to us after a DUI arrest, we will take swift and decisive action:
- Explain the DUI/DWI process
- Address any questions or concerns you may have
- Advise you on how to request an MVD hearing (If timely Simon A. Kubiak, Attorneys at Law, PC will request the MVD hearing for you.)
- Fight to prevent license revocation
- Appear at pre-trial hearings on your behalf
- Review police reports to ensure the arrest was legitimate
- Examine lab results and other evidence to make sure they’re accurate and untainted
- Review the other party’s evidence to predict how they may use it against you
As one of the top three rated DUI lawyers in New Mexico, you can also count on us to use our knowledge of the law, as well as our negotiation and litigation skills, to your advantage. We explore every viable defense option, advise you of the strengths and weaknesses of each and aggressively pursue dropped or reduced charges.
The DUI Defense You Need
The state of New Mexico does not treat DUIs lightly and, because it hopes to reduce the number of incidences, it aims to prosecute offenders to the fullest extent of the law. A skilled and determined DUI defense lawyer in Albuquerque, such as ours at Simon A. Kubiak, Attorneys at Law, PC, are prepared to go up against the state and fight for reduced or dropped charges on your behalf. Do not try to uphold your rights on your own — instead, reach out to our team today.